Terms and Conditions
Teleira Service Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. SERVICES. Teleira will provide to Customer and Customer shall pay for the Services identified in the Services section on Page 1 (one) of this Agreement. The Services are provisioned by Teleira and/or through its applicable affiliates, subcontractors and vendors. Teleira reserves the right to unilaterally amend any or all terms and conditions in response to regulatory changes beyond the control of Teleira that materially alter the feasibility or economics of the Services provided. Services shall include use of any Equipment provided and Equipment is subject to original manufacturer warranty. All offers of Service may be subject to credit approval and may include Dun & Bradstreet reports and/or requesting Customer financial statements.
In many cases Teleira’s Services require Customer to subscribe to certain call transferring and forwarding services or features from their phone service provider(s). Any costs associated with installing, activating, or utilizing features of Customer’s phone service provider(s) or reprogramming Customer’s equipment to make it compatible with Company-provided Service will be the responsibility of Customer.
2. CHARGES AND PAYMENTS. Teleira shall invoice Customer for Services in advance at the Payment Interval selected on Page 1 (one). Payment of Recurring Charges shall be due within thirty (30) days of invoice date (the “Due Date”). In the case of services requiring premise equipment and installation, 50% of the One-Time charges become due immediately, with the remaining balance due upon completion of installation as demonstrated by a test call through the installed Teleira TRIAD network device. In the event payment is not received by the Due Date, Customer agrees to pay a late payment charge equal to the lesser of: (a) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month compounded; or (b) the maximum amount allowed by applicable law as applied against the past due amounts. Payments received will be applied first to past due amounts then to late charges. All reasonable costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, expenses, court costs and service charges, incurred by Teleira in collecting payment will be an expense of and charged to Customer.
Teleira shall invoice Customer for additional usage and professional services as they occur. Professional services may include additional on-site visits, replacement, adjustment or repair of premise equipment, equipment and tool rental, conduit installation/materials, additional programming, engineering and other expenses that exceed allowances as outlined in Teleira Services, Support and Warranty documentation. Payment shall be due within thirty (30) days of invoice date (the “Due Date”).
3. TERM & TERMINATION. The Term of this Agreement shall begin on the contract signature date and continue for the Term Agreement Length on Page 1. The Term will automatically renew for one year at the end of the current term unless Customer provides 30 days advance written notice to Company. Customer or Teleira may terminate this Agreement for Cause (defined below) if written notice specifying the Cause for termination and requesting correction is given to the other party and the cause is not corrected within 90 days. Written notice must be sent to email@example.com. Cause is any material breach by Teleira or Customer under this Agreement for a significant reason, including non-performance or inadequate performance, based upon prevailing industry standards. For payment of invoices, “Cause” shall mean Customer’s failure to pay any invoice within thirty (30) days after the date of the invoice. If Teleira terminates this Agreement for Cause or Customer terminates this Agreement WITHOUT cause, Customer shall pay an early termination charge equal to 50% of the Recurring Charges multiplied by the number of months remaining in the Term.
Return of Equipment: Upon termination of this Agreement the Customer must return the TRIAD to Teleira if one has been provided. An RMA must be requested and provided before the TRIAD is shipped to Company. Teleira will pay for return shipping at that time.
4. SERVICE SUSPENSION/MAINTENANCE. Teleira may, from time to time, suspend Services for routine maintenance. Whenever possible Teleira will give Customer advance notification.
If Teleira provides any on-site equipment, that equipment will be covered by a 12 month warranty. After expiration of the equipment warranty, it will be the Customer’s responsibility, at that time, to pay for any equipment replacement, unless additional maintenance is purchased in the Services section on page 1 (one) of this Agreement.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Customer acknowledges that availability of Services shall be on a first-come first-served basis and Teleira makes no representation or warranty with respect to the availability of Services at any particular time. Teleira shall not under any circumstance be liable to Customer for any lack of availability. Teleira SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT OR LOSS OF TELEIRA PROVIDED PREMISE EQUIPMENT AFTER DELIVERY. In no event shall Teleira be liable for the acts, omissions, or delays imposed by third-party vendors insofar as Teleira has made reasonable efforts to obtain the necessary services on a timely basis. IN NO EVENT SHALL Teleira BE LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND/OR DELAYS CAUSED BY THE INABILITY OF CUSTOMER’S TELEPHONE PROVIDER/CARRIER TO FORWARD/TRANSFER CALLS. Any Teleira liability to Customer for damages of any kind under this Agreement shall not exceed, in amount, a sum equivalent to the applicable out-of-service credit. Remedies under this Agreement are exclusive and limited to those expressly described herein. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AS TO ANY Teleira SERVICES, RELATED PRODUCTS, EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. Teleira SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR TITLE OR NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
6. ASSIGNMENT. Customer may assign this Agreement with the prior written consent of Company, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
7. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect, and such provision will be deemed to be amended to the minimum extent necessary to render it enforceable.
8. FORCE MAJEURE. If performance by Teleira of any obligation under this agreement is prevented, restricted or interfered with by causes including without limitation, failure or malfunction of Customer-supplied equipment, acts of God, explosions, vandalism, cable cut, storms, fires, floods or other catastrophes, power failure, national emergencies, insurrections, riots, wars, strikes, lockouts, boycotts, work stoppages or other labor difficulties, or any law, order, regulation or other actions of any governmental authority, agency, instrumentality, or of any civil or military authority, then Teleira shall be excused from such performance on a day-to-day basis to the extent of such restriction or interference.
10. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS. The parties agree that a digitized (electronic) copy of the executed Agreement shall be the same as an original copy. In addition to any provisions that by their nature would survive, Section 6 shall survive termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement.
11. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE. This Agreement and all rights hereunder or related in any way hereto shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Utah and it is further agreed that venue and jurisdiction for any disputes, claims or damages shall reside solely within this state.
Support and Hardware Warranty Plans
|Teleira Support Center||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Phone Support||Yes- business hours only||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Target Initial Response Time for Critical Issues||4 business hours||1 business hour||1 business hour/2 outside business||1 hour 24x7||2 hour response business hours/ 8 hour response after hours|
|24x7 Support for Critical Impact Issues||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advisory Services||Consultative Cases||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ECP||Best Practice||Use-Case Specific w/Yearly Testing||Use -Case Specific w/Quarterly Testing||Best Practice|
|Web Call Controller configuration||One case per month||Unlimited cases|
|Notification type||E-mail only||E-mail and Text||E-mail, voice, text||E-mail, voice, text, live calls from NOC||E-mail only|
||Enhanced with retention and dashboard
||Enhanced with retention and dashboards
|On-site maintenance||Available as add-on||Two-day (where available)||Next-day (where available)||Available as add-on|
|Satellite||One year manufacturer||Included||included||Included||Available as add-on||TRIAD||One year manufacturer||Included||included||Included||Available as add-on||Analog Gateway||One year manufacturer||Included||included||Included||Available as add-on|