After an outage occurs, VoiceShield Satellite enables your existing phone system to switch over to a satellite connection, instantly restoring normal functionality and turning every connected station into a satellite phone. A single satellite dish can support up to 92 concurrent calls.
- Every Phone a Satellite Phone – Turn every phone in your facility into a satellite phone.
- Seamless Recovery – When primary service fails, calls to your published number are routed over satellite and answered by the extension or department inside your facility.
- Communications Survivability – Withstand complete local infrastructure failure and/or congestion.
VoiceShield NetPSTN connects directly to your existing phone system using a proprietary Teleira hardware appliance called a TRIAD. Coupled with the Web Call Controller, this innovative solution restores both inbound AND outbound functionality directly to your phone system using surviving internet connectivity as an alternative path. In the event of an evacuation or on-site hardware failure, calls can be managed by the VoiceShield platform and delivered to alternative devices like cell phones, other locations and more.
Control Voice Communications During Outages
VoiceShield provides infinite control of voice communications during outages and system failures. Our solutions range from cloud-based configurations that involve no additional premise equipment to sophisticated satellite technology designed to keep voice communications functioning if and when the worst emergency scenario occurs. A comprehensive tool kit allows you to recover from outages on the fly and stay connected when it counts most. It’s an affordable, flexible, and powerful way to enhance business continuity – controlled from an easy-to-use web interface. Mimic your existing phone system, handle calls with advanced PBX features then terminate calls among available people, devices, locations, voice mail, recorded messages and more.
Standard VoiceShield Features
- Advanced PBX functionality that acts like a safety net for your primary phone system.
- Basic Features Auto attendant, unlimited Menus & Sub-Menus, Call Forward, Dial-by-Name/Extension Directory, Play Message, Voice-on-Demand, Record Wizard, Text-to-Speech, Real-Time Reporting, and more.
- Web Call Controller – powerful web-based interface to manage all settings in real time.
- Instant Reroute – Divert thousands of phone numbers around outages in minutes or even seconds.
- Toll-Free Number Recovery – Recover toll-free numbers even when local or long distance carriers fail.
- DID Recovery – Recover individual DIDs directly to any phone, phone number or feature.
- Hunt – Overflow calls from one location to another, overflow/mix with UCD, voicemail, etc.
- Find Me/Follow Me – Locate individuals by automatically dialing one number after another.
- Voice Mail/Voice to Email – Add unlimited general, departmental, or employee voice mailboxes. Instantly forward new messages to e-mail (attached as .wav files.)
- Fax to Email – Receive inbound faxes, store securely online and forward to e-mail in PDF format.
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) – Use call queuing with music-on-hold to distribute calls among employees anywhere using any type of phone— land line, cellular, satellite, VoIP, etc. Use Whisper, Call Screening, and more to answer professionally every time.
- Notification – Rapidly create and broadcast thousands of voice, SMS/text and email messages with the optional VoiceCast module.
- Conferencing – Instantly establish secure conference calls, automatic dial-out, custom greeting, recording, polling and more with the optional Colloquy module.
- Toll-Free Hotlines – When incoming calls are more than can be handled live, a optional Toll-Free Information Hotline can play unlimited announcements, provide voicemail boxes, mix with live answer and more.
- Outage Support – 24 X 7 X 365 access number with rapid response.
- Subscription-based license agreement, no cost updates/upgrades.
- On-line user training.
Industry Specific Consulting
- Compliance Assistance – Some industries, clients or director boards require specific disaster plans. We can help ensure that your plan meets your specific requirements and provide hard copies for compliance purposes.
How do we do it?
Read the Teleira whitepaper